- MIT 18.06 - Linear Algebra - the best introduction to linear algebra you will find.
- Stanford EE261 - The Fourier Transform and its applications - a clear, smart, and hilarious introduction to a very interesting topic.
- Stanford CS229 - Machine Learning - a clear primer on machine learning.
- Princeton - Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies - long but easily readable introduction to bitcoin.
- The Rise and Fall of Silk Road - “How a 29-year-old idealist built a global drug bazaar and became a murderous kingpin”
- The Mastermind - “He was a brilliant programmer and a vicious cartel boss, who became a prized U.S. government asset.”
- Paul Graham Essays - various concise essays on startups. Personal favorites are:
- Bogleheads Investment Philosophy - investment advice is a shady world. Bogleheads provides clarity. Also contains country specific pages, e.g. for Belgium.